04 January 2009

My digits

I got my phone today and here is the number:

011 264 81 419 5846

Those are all the country codes and what what that you need to dial to reach me. Oh, and I apologize for a faulty link in my first blog from Namibia. Here is a better one for calling cards (thank you Samantha):

http://speedypin.com/phone/cards/Namibia+-+Cellular

Remember, it's free for me to receive calls, so hit me up! :) Just remember that I am 7 hours ahead of Eastern Time.

Peace. Love. Respect.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are doing work guy!I just double word scored a phone card, btw.
your sandbox,
randy

forsakenpalace said...

Ohio State 21 - Texas 24
Just in case you didn't hear :)

Eric sent me a text saying "Go Bucks!" after they scored first. Close game though.

Glad to hear you got the brain/eyes/tongue experience. Tastes just like soup bones, doesn't it? Keep up the posts.

Kristin

Anonymous said...

guy...March Madness is just Around the corner!!! The Bulldogs got a real strong squad this year, they are under new coaching I believe...I think his name is Ben...something, not sure of his last name. I know you are a Bucks fan sir, so you probably don't appreciate my banter.
-your hoss