16 January 2009

Last post for awhile

Before I forget, or run out of time, here is a link to my photos page. I am still trying to figure out how to do different albums and what what, but this will do for now.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrbutler111/

I am heading up North tomorrow to my site, Mangetti. I really cannot express how excited I am about this experience. The orientation has been great and I've met some amazing people, but it's time to get started. I have no idea what to expect as far as living arrangements, what classes I'll be teaching and how many of them, and so on.

I thank you all for all the amazing comments, love and support! I will probably be back on the internet in about 2 or 3 weeks, so keep checking.

ONE LOVE.

4 comments:

Ponz, Lil Ponz, Real Lil Ponz and Baby Ponz said...

Good luck on your journey. We'll be thinking about you. You will be awesome!

Unknown said...

JIMBO! i heard your radio interview thats awesome, im proud of you as my cuz, i wish you luck and hope for the best, thats an amazing experience that i wish i could do one day!

love
kevin aka Lance McCullers

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jim!!
Love the photos. We'll pass on the goat's eyes for now. You look amazing and very pumped for this experience! The love you have for these kids shows!!
We love you!!! Liz, Andy & Avalon

stathis said...

good luck my friend.