29 April 2008

Grateful in Arizona!

Danny and Dasan rockin' out to "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star"

Danny and Andy singing "Love of my Life"


Wow. That is about all I can say about the "African Benefit Concert" that took place at the Circle of Peace Church in Peoria, AZ this weekend. The concert was a collaborative effort by some of my best friends from college (Andy--Master of Ceremonies/Coordinator, Aaron--Giving massages, and Danny--Providing the sweet music). It was an amazing experience and I am so grateful for all the people who came and supported me and my cause. The concert raised $885!!! I am getting closer and closer to my goal of $6,000. Thanks again to all the support!

PEACE AND LOVE...

1 comment:

jenn said...

that sounds incredible!!! i sure wish i could have been there! glad it went well! what fabulous friends you have! you are almost there kiddo!!! love ya lots..m.e.