18 March 2008

Exciting Updates

Here are some updates:
  1. I was featured in the February GCU (where I got my Masters) Alumni Legends Newsletter. Click here to read it. It was written before my Kenya trip was canceled.
  2. I ordered business cards for my fund raising efforts and they have arrived. I am putting them in all my "Thank you" cards, passing them out to friends and family, leaving them at businesses, etc. I am excited to spread the word through these cards, and plus it's pretty cool to have a business card. :) Here's what it looks like...
  3. Fund-raising Concerts:
Mutual Kumquat
Saturday, March 29th
Manchester College--Wampler Auditorium
N. Manchester, IN
8:00pm

Danny Klingler
Saturday, April 26th
Circle of Peace Church
Peoria, AZ
7:00pm

Peace and Love to you all!

2 comments:

Jess said...

How exciting!! Sure wish I could go to the concert at good ol' MC!! Lots of Love!!!

Ponz, Lil Ponz, Real Lil Ponz and Baby Ponz said...

Jim - I tagged you. Check out our blog and do the same thing. We were in Florida when you were at MC. Wish we could have made it. I am sure it was great!